History under the stars at two locations. Canal side at DeVaney's in Weedsport NY and Giadina Park in Montezuma NY. This year marks the beginning of the centennial celebration of America’s most grandest and influential man-made waterway, the Erie Canal first known as Clinton’s Ditch. To kick off honoring this extraordinary event that took only eight years to complete through 363 miles of wilderness, an epic drama is being brought to Central New York this summer just prior to the 200th anniversary of the first shovel of dirt dug in Rome, NY, on July 4, 1817.
This outdoor drama will be held in two locations in June 2017. Admission is $10. Does not include dinner.
- Presented By: Montezuma Historical Society
- Dates: June 26, 2017 - June 30, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Price: $10. Does not include dinner.
- June 26, 2017 - June 30, 2017
- $10. Does not include dinner.
- Recurring weekly on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday