Calling all gardeners… We’d like to introduce you to Flights and Florals: a fun, new event that’s bound to brighten your day AND your patio all summer long!
Here’s a quick rundown on how this event will work, but please see below for further details, explanations, and event tidbits:
- Event days are May 14, 15, 16 and May 21, 22, 23, from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Tickets are sold only in bundles of 4 to maximize available space, $275 + tax and service fees. No exceptions.
- Average tasting price at wineries is now $10-$14 per person. 6 wineries x $10 = $60/person x 4 people = $240 (6 wineries x $12 = $72/person = $288) Tax and service fees not included, but 2 full sets of potted plants are!
- This is a one-day event, with 2 weekends and multiple dates to choose from. Tickets will only be honored on their specified date, with no exceptions or exchanges.
- Ticket price includes 6 wineries, with food and wine samples served at each. Sample sizes have been increased from previous events.
- Ticket price also includes a souvenir wineglass for each of the 4 people, plus 2 full sets of 13 plants, 26 in total.
- Multiple itineraries are available to choose from. Quantities of each are limited, and cannot be increased.
- You must stick to your chosen itinerary: Early or late arrivals at each winery will only be accommodated if space permits.
- Wineries reserve the right to refuse service to intoxicated customers, or those arriving outside of their designated time slot.
- All tastings will be conducted while you’re seated, and all COVID mandates will be adhered to. Masks are required at all times unless seated.
- No pets, please.
- Presented By: Cayuga Lake Wine Trail
- Dates: May 14, 2021 - May 23, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Phone: (800) 684-5217
- Time: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM each day
- Price: $275 bundle of 4 tickets
Flights and Florals
- May 14, 2021 - May 23, 2021
- $275 bundle of 4 tickets
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Friday, Saturday