Nature Yoga is back this summer to give people a safe space to reduce anxiety in these stressful times and to help re-center and re-connect your mind, body and spirit!!
Because Nature Yoga is outside in the fresh air, we will be able to easily distance ourselves in respect to each other's health, but please wear your masks from your car to your spot.
I have 2 great instructors who will be alternating weeks. Please arrive about 15 min. early to get parked and set up so we can start on time.
I know many people's work / financial situation is up in the air, so this summer there is a pay-what-you-can sliding scale between $2.00 and $10.00 to help cover the instructor fees. Please bring cash and correct change if possible!!
Bring your mat and water, and dress for outdoors with sunscreen or a hat, tho we will be sitting in mostly shady areas of the lawn.
- Presented By: Historic Howland House & 19th Century Farm Museum
- Dates: July 7, 2020 - August 25, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Tuesday
- Location: Historic Howland House & 19th Century Farm
- Address: 1395 Sherwood Road
- Time: 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Price: $2-10 pay what you can
- 1395 Sherwood Road
- Aurora, NY 13026
- July 7, 2020 - August 25, 2020
- Historic Howland House & 19th Century Farm
- $2-10 pay what you can
- Recurring weekly on Tuesday