LIVE MUSIC is back! The City of Auburn Parks & Recreation and the Auburn Downtown BID are excited to announce the first new concert series of the summer of 2021 will be the ‘ROCK the TOP’ concert series to be held on the rooftop of the downtown parking garage.
There will be four ‘ROCK the TOP’ concerts this summer:
- Wednesday, June 23rd 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. with the Joe Whiting Band, find the event Facebook page here: https://fb.me/e/3RRYeLdIE
- Wednesday, July 21st 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. with The Oddz
- Wednesday, August 18th 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. with Seattle Sons; and
- Wednesday, September 15th 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. with the Diana Jacobs Band.
All of these ROCK the TOP concerts will be free and open to the public. There will be food and beverage available for sale at each. Rest rooms will be located at the ground level of the garage next to the garage elevator.
“Due to the pandemic we are taking a look at providing summer concerts at some different venues this summer. We tried a roof top concert a couple years ago that was very well received so we are confident this series will gain a following. Look for other concert and event announcements over the next several weeks,” stated City Manager Jeff Dygert.
For more information contact Kim Bauso at the City Parks and Recreation Department (315) 255-4737.
Rock the Top Concert Series
- 1 Lincoln Street
- Auburn, NY 13021
- 8/18/2021, 9/15/2021
- Lincoln Street Parking Garage