The Schoolhouse

Since America’s earliest years, schoolhouses have been cornerstones in rural communities—places where young students came to learn, but also where neighbors of all ages gathered for conversation, village meetings, and socials. Completed in 1903 as District School Number Six, this building served that same purpose. Today, the Schoolhouse honors its heritage as a community center for learning, exploration, and gatherings.

MAKE SOME WAVES