We are continually monitoring the situation of COVID-19. It is each of our responsibilities to follow proper hygiene etiquette and guidance of the CDC to ensure everyone’s health and safety and limit the spread of COVID-19. We also continue to have an underlaying message of safety throughout our marketing efforts. Visitors to New York State must fill out the NYS Traveller Health form that can be found here.
Reimaging Tourism in Cayuga County. Watch our videos to see what partners around the county are doing to reimagine and redefine tourism in our area.
Whether at home or traveling, following the WHO’s recommendations should be top of mind:
- Wash your hands frequently. Maintain social distancing. Wear a mask or face covering.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Practice respiratory hygiene.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider.
- Governor Andrew M. Cuomo has announced new guidelines allowing out-of-state travelers to New York to “test out” of the mandatory 14-day quarantine. Travelers from states that are contiguous with New York will continue to be exempt from the travel advisory; however covered travelers must continue to fill out the Traveler Health Form. Essential workers will continue to be exempt as well. The new protocol is effective Wednesday, November 4. For more details, see the guidelines for the travel advisory update.