Victory Village History Center and Museum

The Town of Victory is honored to have four state historical markers, the first honoring the settlement in the town in 1800 by John McNeal, John Martin, and James Gregory; the second in North Victory for the first settlement by Conrad Phrozine in 1812 at the site of the mill he built; a third in Westbury for the first settlement in 1806 by William and Jacob Burghdorf and for the Methodist Episcopal Church organized in 1816 and built in 1838; and a fourth for the Cobblestone house in Victory village built in 1836 by Joseph D. Woodford used as a select school with a second floor ballroom and a wooden addition on the rear used as a creamery.

MAKE SOME WAVES