Costumed guides take guests around the Seward House grounds and through the darkened streets of downtown Auburn, sharing chilling tales of Victorian funeral practices, spectral encounters from Seward family lore, grizzly true crime stories, and other spooky accounts drawn from history. A batch of new, terrifying-yet-true stories have been added for 2020 so you won't want to miss this eerie experience!
Dress appropriately for fall evening temperatures and weather. Hour-long tours begin at 6:00, 7:00, and 8:00 PM.
- Presented By: Seward House Museum
- Dates: October 15, 2020 - October 31, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Seward House Museum
- Address: 33 South Street
- Phone: (315) 252-1283
- Time: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Price: Admission: $15 Adults, $10 children (12 and under). Space is limited, reservations are required.
Haunted History Tours
- 33 South Street
- Auburn, NY 13021
- October 15, 2020 - October 31, 2020
- Seward House Museum
- Admission: $15 Adults, $10 children (12 and under). Space is limited, reservations are required.
- Recurring weekly on Thursday, Friday, Saturday