Welcome to Cayuga County Tourism’s online training program! To begin, sign up for an account in the learning portal and register for the course. The basic steps are outlined below and detailed directions with screenshots are available here.
Be sure your browser is up-to-date; the most recent browser version for your system should be used for courses to work properly. We recommend using Chrome, IE11 or Edge.
- Go to the portal page: https://www.tourismetraining.com/catalog
- Click the course to see detailed information, then choose “Get This Course.”
- Choose “Sign Up” and complete the form. We suggest using your email address as your username.
- A confirmation will be sent to the email provided. Go to your email inbox (check Spam if it hasn’t arrived within five minutes). Click on the link within the email to confirm your address.
- Login to the learning portal.
- Click on “Tour Cayuga Online Training Program” to open the course.
- Click “Start Course” to begin the first module.
Additional navigation tips can be found in the “Getting Started” PDF.
Reporting Technical Issues
Please make note of any technical issues that arise as you progress through the courses.
For help or to report technical issues, email VantEdge Support: email@example.com
Include the following information when reporting technical issues:
- Type of device, operating system and browser you are using. (Example: laptop, Windows 10, Chrome)
- Name of module experiencing the issue
- Slide on which the module experienced the issue
- Description of the problem
Thank you for participating!