The museum will be decorated for the holidays. There will be over 100 trees decorated and on display. Community members, community businesses, museum staff and museum board members have decorated trees with many different and unique themes. There will be lit and old-fashioned trees, real and artificial trees, large trees and small trees, and green trees and colored trees. Dress warmly as the actual museum is not heated. Admission and parking are free, donations accepted. Closed December 24 and 25.
- Dates: November 16, 2019 - January 31, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Ward W. O'Hara Agricultural Museum & Dr. Joseph F. Karpinski Sr. Educational Center
- Address: 6880 East Lake Road
- Phone: (315) 252-7644
- Time: 11/16-12/23: weekdays 2-8pm; Sat. 10am-8pm; Sun. 11am-8pm. 12/26-1/31: Mon., Tues., Fri., Sat. 10am-4pm; Sun. 11am-4pm.
- Price: Free admission and parking
Festival of Trees
- 6880 East Lake Road
- Auburn, NY 13021
- November 16, 2019 - January 31, 2020
- Ward W. O'Hara Agricultural Museum & Dr. Joseph F. Karpinski Sr. Educational Center
- Free admission and parking
- Recurring daily